jueves, 6 de agosto de 2020

My blog experience

The truth is that I'm not a lover of technology, so it's very difficult for me to understand how this kind of things work, not from now on but from always, only in this case the blog was my challenge. I never thought I would have one in my life hahaha I've always refused a lot when learning about technology, sometimes I feel half technofob, but being mandatory and part of the industry I had to learn how to use it and write post weekly, at first it was very frustrating because I did not understand much how it worked, but thanks to my colleagues in the same industry I could have a tidy and nicer blog. After a while and having uploaded a couple of posts to the blog, I got used to the mode and I think it was a plus for the course, since the English evaluations are always the same and the use of the blog made the branch more fun! I've always had a hard time with English and this way of learning it was different and I'll always be grateful for the changes in paradigms and ways of teaching that are different to the common and more formal ways of teaching. It was a good experience in general and I liked being part of this course.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario