jueves, 28 de mayo de 2020

One of my favorites

Personally I love art cinema and watching movies of all kinds, so it is very difficult to choose a specific movie I like, I have many! 

The film I chose is based on Patricia Bosworth's biography of Diane Arbus: A Biography as a source. The plot of the film is a fiction that focuses on a specific period of the artist's life, which takes place in New York, 1958, where Diane Arbus is a housewife who works as an assistant to her husband, who is a fashion and advertising photographer. Her life is comfortable and quiet, until a new neighbor moves into the neighborhood and captures Diane's attention. The arrival of this man leads her to discover her own talent in photography and to transgress the customs of the time. I highly recommend this film, apart from being about one of my favorite photographs, the art direction is beautiful and matches the same mixed fiction story.

1 comentario:

  1. wow it looks very interesting and I really like the actress Nicole Kidman

    ResponderEliminar