martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

Because I chose the art

When I was little I always wanted to be a veterinarian, I remember that until I was 8-9 years old I didn't talk about anything else I wanted to be when I grew up, I also danced since I was 4 years old, so I imagined being a dancer at some point, especially when I started to be very interested in art in general, theater, painting and music, but I never saw it as a real option because of the situation of art in Chile. I was always good at math so architecture was my first option until I decided to do the basic cycle of my career while finishing high school average, it was in this instance that I fell in love with art, seeing other branches outside of painting, which is the most common and recognized as "art" I realized that I wanted to learn everything and decided to take the exam to enter the career, I have been 6 years in the career counting the basic stage and I still think it was the best decision. In the future I would like to work in various areas experimenting with art in different ways, for example restoring pre-Columbian textiles, art direction, curating in museums, being an independent artist and at the same time teaching what I know, being a teacher.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario