martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

Favorite technological object

My favorite technological article, I would always say, is the photographic camera, since I was a little girl the photos and videos were always in my life, my parents love the photography and to keep memories through this one, I find wonderful the analogous process of the cameras, how the impression of the photo in the roll works, thanks to the amount of light that enters to the camera, the possibilities of photography that there are with different lenses, angles, illumination and how the process of impression of the negative to the photographic paper is carried out. I love the idea of being able to stop time and capture a specific moment with the camera, and when you see the image you are transported to that moment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario