miércoles, 29 de julio de 2020

Quarantine Specialty

I'm not a fan of food in general, since I was a child I never liked white or red meat, so I've been a vegetarian for nine years, eating lots of vegetables, legumes and fruits. I never liked cooking so my vegetarianism forced me to learn how to cook "special" foods. Nowadays, since I was in my forties, I am a vegan and physically I feel much better than before! What I like to cook and eat the most, is desserts or anything sweet! and in this quarantine inventing new recipes, I managed to cook some wonderful vegan cinnamon rolls! I have made them for all my family and friends, they have been very enjoyable and are definitely one of the best things out there! Although I have noticed that cinnamon is not a popular taste): I love it! and I hope that if you haven't tried it, you will. I can give you the recipe if you want it! Greetings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario